ME Electrical, Pursuing PhD From IIT, Delhi
Area Of Interest
Power System Analysis, Optimization, Power System Restructuring, Load Profiling and Research, Data Analytics and its Application in Power System
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Analogue and Digital Circuits
- Basic Electronics
- Circuit and Networks
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics
- Power System Analysis and Simulation
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Interconnected Power System
- Pursuing PhD from Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Master of Electrical Engineering (Automation and Control Power System) from
L. D College of Engineering, affiliated to Gujarat Technological University
(GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 9.16 (equivalent to 86.6 %).
University Gold Medalist, May-2013.
- Bachelor of Electrical
Engineering from Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar,
Gujarat, India, affiliated to Gujarat University, 70.16 % (I-Dist).
- Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, GEC Dahod, since 10/12/2013.
- Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, from 06/04/2010 to 09/12/2013.
- Lecturer, Electrical Engineering Department, Government Polytechnic Palanpur, from 04/04/2001 to 05/04/2010.