To impart technical education for developing professionally and ethically sound electronics and communication engineers.
1. To achieve academic excellence in technical education.
2. To create vibrant atmosphere that motivate students for lifelong learning.
3. To facilitate learning opportunity for the youth of tribal area in the field of technical education.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Program was established in 2004 with initial intake of 60 along with establishment of Government Engineering College, Dahod in the same year. Since, then, the program has provided best facilities to the students in the area of Electronics and Communication. Current intake of the program is 30. The latest development with respect to laboratory up gradation is establishment of DESIGN ENGINEERING LABORATORY aimed to facilitate the research and development in the area of machine learning and robotics. The Laboratory has collection of variety of sensors, which are important for ad-hoc network setups needed in SMART CITIES.
PEO-1: The graduate will be able to contemplate and solve real time technical and social problems.
PEO-2: The graduate will be professionally and ethically competent to work in multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
PEO-3: The graduate will be engaged in professional development or higher studies or small scale startup.
PSO-1: Understand the real time problems in the area of electronic communication.
PSO-2: Maintain and service the electronics equipments of multitasking industry.
PSO-3: Design compact electronics circuits.
1. Electronics and Communication Engineering Program has three well equiped advance laboratories to facilitate the experimentation work related to wireless communication, digital electronics, Advance digital communication, Microprocessor and microcontrollers, Antenna design, Artificial Intelligence, Wireless sensor networks etc.
2. There is separate seminar hall equiped with projector, PA system and dedicated PC for seminar and project presentations.
3. Three Class Rooms equiped with Projectrs and CCTV cameras for survelience.
4. Major laboratory equipment are DSO, Spectrum Analyser, Analog and Digital Signal Generator, Antenna Trainer, VLSI Design Trainer, PCB Making Machine, Computer Network Trainer, Advance Microwave trainer, Fiber Optic Trainer, GSM and CDMA Trainer, Microprocessors and controller trainers.